QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 3999|回复: 6

(保养篇之十) VFR800 调整一个舒服的驾驶。。

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-2-28 23:08 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

When you first get a bike, or when you replace a control part like a brake lever or foot peg, you must adjust your controls for best placement.

Shift Lever

Here is a picture of my foot on the peg, notice my foot is resting with out straining up or down, to throw the shift lever requires little exertion to accomplish this (never mind my shop shoes they are rags)

Down-shifting

Up-shifting

If you have your foot at an extreme angle like this to shift your bike you must make an adjustment in order to get better control. The foot should not have to flex too much.

The VFR shift lever can be adjusted by removing this bolt and popping the lever off its spline then replacing it in a better position. 8mm bolt

Rear Brake Lever

As you can see here my foot is flexed too far up, this is not comfortable and can lead to unnecessary fatigue or inadvertent brake pad wear.
The adjustment bolt is located in the rear of the footpeg under the brake master cylinder, it has a pinch bolt that allows limited adjustment up or down.

By turning the pinch bolt as far in as I could I lowered the brake lever by 1/2 inch, this was as far as it would go but is much better on the foot than before.

Brake and Clutch Levers

Sit on your bike, stretch out your arms, and feel how your wrist is flexed when you extend your fingers to grab the lever. See in the picture below the angle my wrist has to make in order to engage the brake lever.

I placed a yardstick and rested it on the handle bar and the lever and took note of the angle, then compared it to the angle of my arm as I reached for the lever.

An adjustment had to be made so I loosened to 2 8mm bolts that hold the lever and angled the assembly down. There is only so much adjustment that can be done before the assembly binds on something but it was a much better angle.

Now you can see how much closer the 2 planes almost parallel. Now I don?t have to flex my fingers up as much as I did before, this also allows you to use the 4 finger control method, 2 fingers on the brake lever and 2 on the throttle for fine throttle control, if the lever is too far upward that method becomes impossible since your fingers are too far spread apart.

发表于 2013-3-1 10:11 | 显示全部楼层
技术帖子...需要顶起来..................
发表于 2013-3-1 13:38 | 显示全部楼层
技术帖子...需要顶起来..................
发表于 2013-3-1 21:48 | 显示全部楼层
好贴,要大力的顶!!!!!!!
发表于 2013-3-1 22:04 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
VFR的路过看看。。。
发表于 2013-3-2 09:26 | 显示全部楼层
相当的有技术含量
发表于 2013-4-20 14:56 | 显示全部楼层
有没有中文使用说明书啊
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|关于摩托吧|优势合作|合作伙伴|小黑屋|联系我们|手机版|www.moto8.com ( ICP: 苏ICP备05001903号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-12 07:19