QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 5054|回复: 3

(保养篇之九)VFR1200F 如何拆卸外壳与更换KN 空滤

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-2-28 19:17 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

I have about 9000 miles on the veefalo now and I am always getting ready for the next big ride, this season I needed to inspect the airfilter and I just went ahead and bought a K&N online - they are about $50 bucks for a vfr1200 average. I took both pictures and video for this project

There is no hd segment so turn off HD, then I took pictures along the way too, and I half arsed installed a few pieces of a tank slapper kit on the most worn parts of the body work of the bike. Install the rest later when time allows.

Tank Slapper kit vfr1200 I have only installed one of the front covers and the tank pieces where my jacket rubs against the tank

Location of the large plastic fastener

Removing the large snap in plastic fastner this fastens the fairing to the tank cover

Removing a small plastic fastner left side fairing inside the wheel well hard to reach behind the forks push in the cap and remove the fastener

To reinstall the small plastic fastner pull out the rod or cap this will allow the fastener to be able to fit back into the hole

removing the last plastic fastener from the left side fairing lower push in the cap and pull out the fastener

Removing lower right side fairing 5mm bolt bolts to the radiator skirt

removing trim piece fastener from the left side tank cover push in the cap and remove the fastner

removing the rear 5mm bolt on the left side tank cover

removing right tank cover front fastner push in the cap and pull out the fastner

Pulling out the left fairing from the left tank cover the snap in connector was removed first and a built in plastic dowel guides into a hole in the tank cover to line up in one smooth shape

Removing 5mm bolt from rear of the left side fairing

Removing upper 5mm bolt there is also a phillips head screw below that you do not need to remove

removing trim piece fastener from the left side tank cover push in the cap and remove the fastner

removing the rear 5mm bolt on the left side tank cover

removing right tank cover front fastner push in the cap and pull out the fastner

Pulling out the left fairing from the left tank cover the snap in connector was removed first and a built in plastic dowel guides into a hole in the tank cover to line up in one smooth shape

Right side fairing removed

Fairing fasteners 4 small push in plastic fastners 3 5mm bolts and one larger snap in fastner with a pull out handle I used the small hex tool to push in the caps to get out the smaller plastic fasteners

removeing the 5mm bolt from the front of the tank cover

Fuel pump new style fuel feed connections level sensor and fuel pump power connectors no longer has a fuel return hose just a vent hose and an over fill drain hose for 3 hoses instead of four like on older models

5mm bolt hole to the right bottom

Pulling off the tank cover removed the four fastners pulled out the plugs and now snapping off the heavy duty velcro style fasteners

Inside a tank cover uses heavy duty velcro snap on fastener two guided plug into grommets two 5mm bolts and two small plastic snap in fasteners

9000 mile oem unit not too bad but full of dead bugs

OEM filter compared next to KandN the OEM has a screen and a grate behind that

vfr1200 kn filter pleated protusion fits faceing upward

Airbox Temperature Sensor same unit used on my old 98

Coil on plugs newer coil technology no loss of voltage with coil on plug

Tank Slapper Lower Tank Piece the 3m film needed to be cut to clear the vfrd graphics, they will not seal around other stickers so close to the edge.

Tank Slapper Front Tank Piece Dry fitting and cutting to clear vfrd graphics

EDIT adding snaps of the service manual taken by my phone (scanner not working at the moment)

2011 05 08 18 54 02 889

2011 05 08 18 53 52 992

2011 05 08 18 53 28 663

2011 05 08 18 53 19 918

2011 05 08 18 53 08 936

2011 05 08 18 52 32 746

发表于 2013-2-28 21:40 | 显示全部楼层
细心啊,有原厂说明书就好,全新车
 楼主| 发表于 2013-2-28 23:02 | 显示全部楼层
feelsempty 发表于 2013-2-28 21:40
细心啊,有原厂说明书就好,全新车

是的,我们群 有免费下载,欢迎光临 VFR 车友群 184441202
发表于 2013-4-22 23:30 | 显示全部楼层
支持群主!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|关于摩托吧|优势合作|合作伙伴|小黑屋|联系我们|手机版|www.moto8.com ( ICP: 苏ICP备05001903号 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-24 03:34